Friday, July 23, 2010

Winston Churchill....

"this is the lesson; never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never,- in nothing great or small, large or petty - never give in., except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!"

This is what I sent to Tyler on text messages to help get him through his training. This is also the message I have for our SEALS now and all military. This is what I tell myself each day as I learn to walk through life without my son. My version of it is a little different through, yet means the same.
Psalm 18:1-3 I love You O Lord my strength The Lord is my rock my fortress and my deliverer my God is my rock in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation my stonghold, I call to the Lord Who is worthy of praise and I am saved from my enemies"

May this encourage you today and it does me! Hooyah Tyler, I miss you son! love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment