Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hope and Comfort......

Psalm 119:50 "This is my comfort in my affliction, that Your Word has revived me."

I Peter 5:7 "Casting all you anxiety on Him, because He cares for you."

I Peter 5:10 "After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you."

Psalm 119:76 "May Your unfailing love be my comfort according to Your promise to Your servant."

Psalm 121:1_2 " I lift up my eyes to the hills (mtns.) where does my help come from, my help comes from the Lord the Maker of heaven and earth."

This is where I turn when I can't stand up under the pain and grief, under the burdens, I turn to my Lord and His promises in His love letter to me, the Bible! That is where I find comfort, not from anything or anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment