Friday, August 19, 2011

Oh how I miss my boy!!

God is so very gracious to us, He holds us when we cry. He rejoices with us when we rejoice. He lets us choose and still loves us. He walks with us, whispers in our hearts, encourages us, lifts us, teaches us, blesses us. He is our all in all....and yet when our heart breaks He feels our hurts as well.. He says stay strong, keep looking up, it will all be ok when we get to Heaven...and yet we have to live on here until that day. Our only hope is in Him, He promises and He does not break any promises.. He says stay strong, hold on to faith, keep moving forward.....with....
CHEERFUL COURAGE!! This is the courage that does not come from ourselves, but from our relationship with our Lord Jesus, God's only Son!! Oh how I miss my Tyler!! God knows how much, because He too missed His Son when He came to earth to live and die for us! He knows, and that is why He is the only comfort for the hurting!! Lamentations 3:22-26 "because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed for His compassions never fail they are new every morning. Great is Your faithfulness I say to myself, the Lord is my portion therefore I will wait for Him. The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him to the one who seeks Him. It is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord" ....new every morning, I have found this to be so very true..... Hooyah Tyler Woodle! your mom loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment