Tuesday, April 5, 2011

For today...

from the words of Job, the man who lost the most and yet loved God...
paraphrase mine, as I understand his words...

Job 42:1-5
God, I know You can do all things and that any plan You have made can't be changed by anyone but You. God You ask me, "Who do you think you are, Kathi to question my plans without any knowledge?" I admit that I worry about and speak of things that I do not understand, things of God that are much higher than I can ever understand here on earth. God said, "Listen to Me now and I will speak truth to you, Kathi do you understand My great love for you and trust Me?" Lord in my life I have always heard about You and Your great love and sacrifice for me, I came to know You as my Lord and Savior years ago but now, this past year, I have seen You with my own eyes." I am sorry for doubting You.

This passage really spoke to me and I hope it will speak to you if you have questions.
Job lost so much more than I ever have and he lost it all in one day! Yet He never turned away from God, questions, yes he had those, pain and grief, yes he had those, doubts, maybe, but He never turned from God! If you struggle in life with hard things right now, God really is with you and He is for you. His love is real and His plans are hard to understand sometimes. Ask Him to help you walk through whatever it is, He will. He will never leave you or forsake you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment