Monday, May 24, 2010

song by Brandon Heath... for Tyler.

...song title.."Tyler's Lullaby" WOW! Thank you Lord
Lay down my childClose your eyes one more timeLet the night take you softly into sleepSure as the moon shining on your sweet faceBe rest assured you will be safeIn this placeThe sweetest gift God has given meGraced with the tiniest beautyThese eyes have seenSoft as the song of a winter windSheltered by love A love that will never endLife so often a mysteryAnd each of us seeking a clueTo an answer I never thought I'd findWhen I lost youBut in your time with meSomehow you taught me to seeJust as in life Even in deathYou always will be here with meSo lay down my childClose your eyes one more timeLet the night take you softly into sleepAnd on to your maker you will flyLow as the angels sing you a lullaby
"Tyler's Lullaby"

No comments:

Post a Comment